Jumat, 15 Desember 2017

Aplication Letter


Depok December 15, 2017


HRD Department
Bank Nasional Indonesia
Cibinong
Bank BNI KCP Cibinong
Bogor

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to You to ask about the possibility of working in your company that are informed by the Website recruitment.bni.co.id. I am interested in a position Fronliner.

My name is Vickry Whisnu Ramdhani. I was twenty-three years. I have a background in the Sarjana Accounting in Gunadarma University.



With my educational background, I am confident that my qualifications and skills can contribute significantly to BNI. I was able to operate the computer especially Microsoft Office packages. In addition, I am a person who can work independently or in a team. I am also hard workers, initiatives and eager to learn.



My resume has been included which outlines my qualifications in more detail. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualifications. Please keep the application secret. I will look forward to hearing from you soon.



Respect Me,



Vickry Whisnu Ramdhani

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar